To become a millionaire isn’t something as hard as we think. It entails having a property value or currency of more than 999,990.
When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable, not only that even confusion. A state of dilemma can silently fade into thin air away your purpose, such that one looses his identity.” The greatest loss is not DEATH, but it is for a man to LEAVE and not to have LIVED.”– SOWEMIMO Abayomi
Discover what you live for!
Define what you live for !
Living in Purpose√
BUILDING A MENTALPRENEURSHIP FOR ENTREPRENEURS
A healthy mind is a wealthy business- Sowemimo ABAYOMI.
Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs are agents of change . For all the time people spend concerned about physical strength, social relations, financial accumulation and health conditions, when it comes down to it, mental strength can mean even more having the overall effect on all and sundry. Particularly for entrepreneurs, numerous articles talk about—tenacity, grit, optimism, and an unfailing ABILITY. But I see this mental faculty area as very pivotal as the key to lock and unlock !
So I thought to myself I must build on this for myself and my Readers, here are 13 major cardinal mental tools for successful entrepreneurs:
1. Don’t Waste Time Feeling Sorry : You don’t see mentally strong people feeling sorry for their circumstances or dwelling on the way they’ve been mistreated. They have learned to take responsibility for their actions and outcomes, and they have an inherent understanding of the fact that frequently life is not fair. They are able to emerge from trying circumstances with self-awareness and gratitude for the lessons learned. When a situation turns out badly, they refuse to join the pity-party. As an entrepreneur ,you should avoid this. Move on!!
2. Don’t Give Away Your Power Mentally: Stop giving others the power to make you feel inferior or bad. A mentalpreneurship understand that he is in control of his actions and emotions. They know their strength is in their ability to manage the way they respond.
3. Be an agent of Change and Growth: Mentally strong people embrace change and they welcome challenge. Their biggest “fear,” if they have one, is not of the unknown, but of becoming complacent and stagnant. An environment of change and even uncertainty can energize a mentally strong person and bring out their best. Change is constant , Growth is optional.
4. Waste Energy on Things They Can’t Control: Mentally strong people don’t just sit back and COMPLAIN , rather they seek for the solutions. In a bad situation, they recognize that the one thing they can always control is their own response and attitude, and they use these attributes well.
5. Worry About Pleasing Others: Know any people pleasers? Or, conversely, people who go out of their way to dis-please others as a way of reinforcing an image of strength? Neither position is a good one. A mentally strong person strives to be kind and fair and to please others where appropriate, but is unafraid to speak up. They are able to withstand the possibility that someone will get upset and will navigate the situation, wherever possible.
6. Fear Taking Calculated Risks: Entrepreneurship is all about taking calculated risks. A mentally strong person is willing to take calculated risks. This is a different thing entirely than jumping headlong into foolish risks. But with mental strength, an individual can weigh the risks and benefits thoroughly, and will fully assess the potential downsides and even the worst-case scenarios before they take action.
7. Dwell on the Past: Their is strength in acknowledging the past and especially in acknowledging the things learned from past experiences— so you dont grope bindly into the future. A mentally strong person is able to avoid miring their mental energy in past disappointments or in fantasies of the “glory days” gone by. They invest the majority of their energy in creating an optimal present and sustaining future.
8. Make the Same Mistakes Over and Over: We all know the definition of insanity, right? It’s when we take the same actions again and again while hoping for a different and better outcome than we’ve gotten before. A mentally strong person accepts full responsibility for past behavior and is willing to learn from mistakes. Research shows that the ability to be self-reflective in an accurate and productive way is one of the greatest strengths of spectacularly successful executives and entrepreneurs.
10. Give Up After Failure: Every failure is a chance to improve. Even the greatest entrepreneurs are willing to admit that their early efforts invariably brought many failures. Mentally strong people are willing to fail again and again, if necessary, as long as the learning experience from every “failure” can bring them closer to their ultimate goals.
11. Fear ‘Alone Time’ : Mentally strong people enjoy and even treasure the time they spend alone. They use their downtime to reflect, to plan, and to be productive. Most importantly, they don’t depend on others to shore up their happiness and moods. They can be happy with others, and they can also be happy alone.
12. Feel the World Owes Them Anything: Particularly in the current economy, executives and employees at every level are gaining the realization that the world does not owe them a salary, a benefits package and a comfortable life, regardless of their preparation and schooling. Mentally strong people enter the world prepared to work and succeed on their merits, at every stage of the game with a will to MAKE IT!
13. Expect Immediate Results: Whether it’s a workout plan, a nutritional regimen, or starting a business, mentally strong people are “in it for the long haul”. They know better than to expect immediate results. They apply their energy and time in measured doses and they celebrate each milestone and increment of success on the way. They have “staying power.” And they understand that genuine changes take time.
TIME TO BUILD YOUR MENTALPRENEURSHIP STRENGTH ……
The MIND is EVERYTHING,
WHAT YOU THINK,
DIVINE SECRET TO EFFORTLESS ACHIEVEMENT
✅Zechariah 4 verse 7: Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
All this while, have been reading , sharing , hearing and seeing this verse but I never knew such a secret lies therein. God in His infinite fellowship has revealed the watchword for the key to my accomplishments this year and beyond. In my mind’s eye, mountain becoming a plain , the amplified version says a ‘molehill’ , just seems unnatural but with God – it is possible. For every task and goals before me this year , breaking through and bringing forth is inevitable. I shall confess , call ,shout and cry GRACE GRACE UNTO MY FINANCES, PROJECT, PURPOSE and come forth with their headstones for the world to see.
It is not going to be by my power , not my strength , not my intelligence, NO! Have done that for too long, my mental intelligence and human limit needs to allow HIM, must allow the Lord of the Heaven’s armies.
I enjoin you to seek HIS face and cry out for GRACE in all your endeavors. Because it WORKS!! IT IS WORKING AND IT WILL NO DOUBT WORK FOR YOU…
GRACE —- Unmerited Favor
Giving unto me what I don’t deserve but in which am qualified for by the blood of JESUS by the reason of the finished work of CHRIST
GRACE , GRACE UNTO IT!!!!!!!!
“Do today what others won’t do, so that you can have tomorrow what others won’t have”.
The passage of time is concept that I’ve spent a great deal of effort trying to wrap my mind around. It is especially problematic because while time itself is a constant, it’s perception in our minds is continuously in flux. It’s worthwhile, if you’re able to, to try and slow time down as much as possible and try to get the most out of each moment. Time itself is far more valuable than money, fame, possessions, etc. – probably the most important real or abstract resource there is.
Value itself can be measured in time, even more so than money, for if you can get people to devote time to your cause, this can in many cases demonstrate that they are even more interested in helping you/your cause than those who simply give money. The people who say ‘time is money’ are right to a degree, but I’ll go a step further and say that ‘time is more precious than money.” You can always get more money – but there is no way to gain extra time; only extend the experience and perception of it.
Time is so important because we only have X amount, where X equals moments in existence. You really can’t stretch it much further than what our physical bodies were designed to handle (this does vary slightly based on genetics), but I would say more than a raw number, how you spend those moments (whatever you most intimately enjoy doing) make up the purpose and function of that time. Looking back on life with regret is only a waste of time if you didn’t learn and grow from those experiences, and I do not believe you are ever wasting time if you are learning, growing and broadening your understanding of yourself, your interests and humanity itself.
Who you surround yourself with and what you do during the X amount of moments on earth speaks volumes for what exactly you represent, and even if you think or speak a certain way, how you spend your time will almost always reflect your true persona. People spend a great deal of time simply thinking about ways they can change their lives, and how “next year of my life” will be better – but this isn’t true, and is an unfortunate squandering of time. Your life will never change and you won’t all of a sudden start accomplishing your goals – unless of course you make a change right now, at this moment in time. Simply thinking about making a change will almost always result in no change.
Now is a powerful word, something many people have a hard time grasping. Everyone wants to make changes to their lives, but I’ve discovered that only those who act decisively and have the self-control to put something into action at will are the most successful human beings, and able to alter the course of their lives. We should all freely be enjoying our time while also respecting it, and using our time to mold ourselves like clay into an ideal self-image of what we want to be. This should be one of our most treasured goals in life, and I think we should all be using our time in this manner.
Author: ADAM SINGHER
Go… Go… Go… Go
“Life they say is a moving train”, it is either you are on it or you get left behind. Nobody wants to be left behind unless you want to fade into time and become obsolete. It is therefore imperative to be on the move , phenomenal advances are made when you are in tune with the necessity of time. Innovation is the mother of necessity as it is always implied. It doesnt matter the number of times failure as stared at your face saying ” you cant do it”, its only false expectation appearing real. You need to brace up yourself and initiate a self talk to yourself that ‘i can do it’. It feels good when you tell yourself ‘i will do it and i see myself doing it’. It all starts from your mindsight. Wake up, come on tick tock says the time, the world is waiting for your unique manifestation that will wow them for millenniums . What is that thing you have always wanted to do it, you have seen it long enough in your mind , its time to make it a reality- Give birth! Failure is when you fail to lure yourself to greatness no matter how many times you seem to have fail…. FAIL FORWARD, FORGE AHEAD ! The world dont celebrate ready made perfect people, they celebrate imperfection forged into perfection. Read between this lines and digest it- On the road to success lies a place of failing forward to reach our destination…. We just musnt allow failure to end our story, because success makes the failure more interesting to share in our story!